haymana borsası logo yeni

How can I be a Member?

Natural and legal persons who want to register in Commodity Exchanges and their branch, liaison office, plant/factory, representation office, storehouses, purchase-sale points and units like these apply to the Commodity Exchange in their own locations directly or by means of branches. Statement of Exchange Registration is given to the ones who have made application. In natural persons, this statement is filled in by them or their representative authorized by a contractual procedure and in legal persons by their authorized bodies or authorized representative. After filling in this statement, it is signed and submitted to the relevant Commodity Exchange together with the following documents: